Sunday 22 January 2012

My First BDSM Gathering

John and Paula, had agreed to meet me at their friend Lilly's place.  Lilly lived in a town house where she was a stay at home mom, to her toddler son and her Master.  It wasn't the biggest place, but she opened her home up to this crowd every Friday night as a place to gather with like minded people. When I arrived, Lilly answered the door, she was a plump, short lady in her late twenties or early thirties with a warm smile. The living room was full of people, John and Paula were already there. Introductions were made around the room and I took a seat on the floor near John along side the rest of the subbies, while the Doms and Dommes sat on the furniture. I enjoyed being on the floor, I was comfortable there. I can usually chat the ear off of most people, but that evening I sat back and watched and listened. John's wife was there with her subbie, such a strange situation that I was still trying to wrap my head about that one, but she too was nice, and though it was easy to see she was Domme in comparison to Paula and Lilly she was fun and had a hearty laugh. 
 Lilly's son stayed up long enough to get a chance to say hello to everyone, then he would head up stairs, waving at the group over the banister as he went and she would tuck him into bed for the night. It was strange to me that people in this lifestyle would expose their children to "these people" but when I lumped myself in with the group I knew that despite being kinky, I was very good with children and would never do any harm to any child, but I'm not sure I would be the person opening my home up to this crowd either.   I had expected that this group of kinky people would be dressed whorishly, doing and saying things that no child should be exposed to.  The reality was that most of these people were just dressed in everyday clothes, some of the subs wore a collar around their necks, but other than that these were just average people getting together, talking about everyday things.  It was not overly exciting, but it was nice to be in the company of the like minded people, over the next few years every once in a while I would hang out at Lilly's on those Friday nights.  On one of those nights John offered to show me the dungeon.  I was nervous, as I was lead down stairs to the basement.   I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I expected more.  Once my foot landed on the cold concrete floor I looked around,  a washer and dryer against the far wall, a wooden framed twin bed in the middle of the room, a roughly constructed "spanking bench" and some chains hanging from the rafters.  I had hoped the room would invoke fantasies of wonderfully erotic scenes, it was not a place I could imagine myself playing  in.

No comments:

Post a Comment