Monday 23 January 2012

Trip down memory lane




As I have been going back in my memory re-living this journey, it made me think of all the emails were sent between my Master/husband and I.  I thought I would share a story I wrote and then Master's version of the same story.


Mine;
I imagine you are sitting at your desk right now before heading off to work. I wander into the room, all sleepy, rubbing my eyes. In need of some time with you before work takes you away from me for the day. "There's my girl" you say smiling as you point at the floor in front of you. I kneel before you, you cup my face in your hands and kiss my forehead, as my fingers clumsily fumble with the zipper on your jeans. You look down at me chuckling, knowing what i want before you leave. Today you have few extra moments to finish your coffee and read your emails before leaving . So you indulge me. You stand before me, allowing me to pull your pants down. I rub my face between your legs, inhaling the scent of your freshly showered body, feeling your ridged, hard cock encased in your briefs. I look up at you for permission to reach into your underwear. You simply smile and nod. I take you in my hands and start to lick your shaft, like a lollipop making it sloppy and wet, then with one deep thrust of your hips, your hard cock slides through my lips deep into my mouth. As you stroke my hair, i can feel you push down on my head as i hungrily try to take every inch of you. Gagging at times my eyes water as your cock hits the back of my throat, and you pull my head back so you can look down at me as you sit in your chair allowing me to greedily suck your dick. Just before you blow your load you pull my face into you so that i can get every last drop of your cum..."That's a good slut, make sure you clean me up for work " you say as i hold the cum in my mouth, milking your cock. Once you are sure i have cleaned you well enough you release my head and allow me to play with the cum in my mouth, letting it drip down my chin as i swirl it around with my tongue. You glance at the clock and by the stern look on your face i know you have to go. I swallow the load in my mouth and using my tongue and fingers i lap up the mess I've made all over my lips, chin and cheeks . I walk you to the door for a goodbye kiss. As your truck pulls out of the drive way I begin to miss you already.


His;

This morning as I sit at my desk getting ready to go to work I look up and
see you get out of bed. "There's my girl" I say as I point to the floor in
front of me, you quickly obey, not wanting to be forced so early in the
morning. I lean over and kiss you softly on the forehead, my hands cupping
your beautiful face, your hands go to the zipper on my pants. With a head
still full of sleep you fumble with my zipper, my hand grabs the hair at the
back of your neck, you know I am becoming impatient and want to give you my
all my cum before I have to go.

You pull my cock out of the fly of my pants and finally free I stand, you
pull my pants down hungerly, you rub your face all over my thighs and
crotch, licking and kissing my legs, breathing in the essence that is me. I
see you look up at me, your question obviously apparent in your eyes, I
smile and nod.

Quickly you free my cock from my underwear and you greadly lick and suck on
it, my cock glistens with your saliva which you massage in to my balls with
one hand. I thrust my hips forward and your lips open to accept my hard wet
cock, deeper I push until I can feel the back of your throat. I grasp your
head in my hands and try and penetrate your throat, stabbing my cock in to
your mouth over and over.

Your gagging excites me, spit drips from your mouth on to your body, tears
form in the corner of your eyes, you look so sexy with my hard cock impaling
your mouth. I sit on my chair and allow you to continue, I can never last
too long with your slutty little mouth hungerly sucking my cock, I want to
feed you my cum, I want you to take it all, I want you to have a piece of me
in you all day.

My hands pull your head deep on to my throbing cock as jet after jet of cum
explode in to your mouth, "That's a good slut, make sure you clean me up for
work" I command as you milk every drop of cum from my cock. When I am
satisified that I am clean I release your head allowing you to play with it,
some dripples on to your chin and you swallow the rest as I give you a
stearn look, you better have not made me late. I stand and fix my pants as
you clean every drop from your chin and cheeks with your fingers, sucking
every drop from them, you lick your lips, savouring every drop. You walk me
to the door and I kiss you passionatly, you know that you have done a good
job and that I am pleased. As my truck pulls away I can feel my longing for
you already and curse the hours untill we can be together again.



I was thinking flowers once a month isn't unreasonable!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment