Wednesday 25 January 2012

Beauty in this new world

Last night Master and I had dinner with a wonderful Dom and his sub.  While we were visiting our conversation reminded me of the beauty of this lifestyle and of a Beauty I met many years ago.  Follow me back down memory lane and I will share with you the details.

Besides this lifestyle, I wasn't sure what I had in common with John, Paula or any others that I met, but each person shared a piece of themselves with me and for that I was thankful.  I was thankful to John and Paula for being the first people to meet with me in person, to make me feel comfortable and safe enough to ask silly questions, for showing my my first flogger, paddle, crop and cane.  Lilly for opening her home to everyone and giving us a place to gather and a chance to meet others. 
Though I had met some great people in the scene, I was still exploring alot on my own.  I learnt over time that munches and events were safe to attend and I was still trying to find myself so I did not want to get tied down to others.  At times I could be too easily influenced and lead by others and I needed to find my own way. 
At was one of the first munches I went to, held in a downtown burger place that had a pub in the back.  I was sitting back observing the cliquey crowd, still intimidated to speak with most Doms, though I was fresh meat and was attracting more attention than I was sure what to do with.  John and Paula were there so I had some friendly faces in the crowd to make me feel more comfortable.  That's when I saw her, she was a classy lady, dressed with style and sass, her short spiky hair was cutting edge and her dark framed glasses were a perfect accessory.  She reminded me of a teacher.  Though she was a few years older than me I knew she was a person I would have something in common with.  I didn't know if she was sub or Domme, but I knew she was someone I wanted to meet. 
Some how I ended up at a table with a group of others and had the opportunity to meet this lady.  I will call her Lee.  She was slightly guarded, as was I but she had a mischievous smile and bright eyes.  Like me, Lee was new to this lifestyle and she was trying to find her place.   She expressed herself in such an eloquent way and yet when others spoke, one knew, she not only heard the words that passed over their lips but they would sense that she was wanted to understand that person.  She was a kindred spirit and for the first time while making my way through this crazy maze, I felt like I met someone who spoke my language. 
I would later learn that Ms. Lee identified herself as a Domme, which didn't surprise me.  There was something about her and I just knew.  She was also married, to a nice man that wasn't really into exploring BDSM with her, living in suburbia in a nice home, it was evident that Ms. Lee liked to surround herself with nice things.  She was a stay at home mom raising her bright and witty teen aged son. 
Over time Ms. Lee and I became very good friends, she would call me jellybean and I would call her Beauty.  We would go to events together, meet for coffee, brunch, lunch or dinner, I would hang out with her and her family, as two typical women we would shop together, after work I would go to her house and sit in her kitchen and we would talk over a cup of tea.  Of course the lifestyle was one of our favourite topics, but we talked about everything.  She knew where I worked, and I never had to worry about her "outting" me.  I liked Ms. Lee.  She is a great person and it was refreshing to have more in common with someone else in this lifestyle besides only the lifestyle.
One morning after having a sleep over, where we watched Disney movies and eat popcorn, we were talking about the kennel she use to keep her dog in when it was a pup.  Oh a kennel would be a fun play thing, I swooned.  She chuckled and said she was pretty sure she knew exactly where under the stairs the metal cage was.  Once we dug it out and dusted it off, I was so excited by the thought of being inside of it, she suggested pictures of me in the cage.....oh even more exciting, but my sweat pants and T shirt didn't really fit the image I had in my head.  We headed upstairs to her room to find something more appropriate to wear.  She found a lacy, satin, teddy.  It was perfect, it showed enough, yet left enough for the imagination, covered enough that I wasn't really showing any naughty bits.  Once I was properly dressed for the occasion we headed back downstairs and she snapped a couple of pictures.  I loved being in that cage.  It felt safe and I was comfortable there.  Now of course, it's one thing to be in a cage with attention focused on me, it would be another to be placed in a cage and left.  I was starting to understand how an object of one's fantasy could also be the object of one's fear.  Somewhere along the way I lost the pictures of me in that wonderful cage and over time Beauty and I grew apart, but my first time in a cage and my friendship with an amazing woman will be with me forever. 

The picture below is not me, but it is very fitting for this post.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely story. i too have fantasies about caging, being fed on the floor etc. Although Master doesn't seem interested in that you remind me that ifi don't express these desires it never will happen. Thanks sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and for sharing your comments. Master and I look forward to spending time with your Master and you this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Into every life there comes sunshine.... this sunshine can be in many forms. I am blessed to have been touched so sweetly by your rays of sunshine, Jellybean. You are always in my heart, since the day we met and so when there are clouds in my world now and then all I need do to chase them away is to think of you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beauty, I feel just as blessed by having met you. Thanks for sharing the memory and your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete