Monday 16 January 2012

Meeting real people in the world of BDSM

After college I moved back home.  Back in the comfort of my own city, with my studies behind me I was ready to meet some real people. My chosen career path was extraordinarily conservative, and it was imperative that I be cautious, but I needed to step away from the computer and into the real world.  I had become a regular in one of the local chatrooms and I started to get to know some of the other regulars of the room.
I knew the first person I wanted to meet would be a female, submissive.  One of the regular chatters, who I will call Paula; agreed to meet with me.  We decided to meet in the lounge of a popular restaurant.  How would I recognise her?  She would be wearing a black with white polka dot dress, (since her Dom preferred her not to wear pants).  Once our plans were set, she contacts me and asks if I would mind if her Dom; John,  joined us.  I did mind.  I wasn't ready to meet any Doms, but the plans were already in place and it would be rude of me to object.  So I set aside my fears, and agreed to meet with both of them.  I wore, a denim skirt that was just above my knees, a pair of wedge sandals, a yellow T-shirt.  My make-up was subtle, and my hair was curly.  Like myself she was cute and plump but she was plain.  She had her hair held back off of her face with a barrette, she wore no make-up and her dress looked to be something that I would find in my aunt's closet.  There was something about her that screamed "small town".  Her Dom, was exactly what I expect a Dom to be.  He was tall, toweringly tall, he was enormously large.  His eyes sparkled and his warm smile was surrounded by his well groomed goatee.  He wore jeans and a white T-shirt.  I was instantly more drawn to him than I was to her.  There was an openness to him, where she was reserved and stand-offish.  I extended my hand and he instead embraced me in a big bear hug.  Once his huge arms released me, she hugged me and we took our seats at a booth, them on one side, and me on the other.   She was divorced, had moved to the city from a small town for work.  She lived, with a vanilla, female roommate.  He was married and entered the lifestyle as a sub, but had decided to explore his Dom side, with the blessing of his Domme wife, whom had her own slave.....say what????  It was allot for my brain to grasp.  Despite the fact that the situation seemed more than just a little fucked up, they were nice people and I felt comfortable with them.
I shared some of my desires and inexperience.  For me this lifestyle was very much about sex, but I could tell that was not the motivation for this couple and something told me that sharing that side of my journey was a bad idea.  I had not seen a flogger, a crop, a paddle or a whip.  They offered to show me some of these tools and how they were used, so I followed them back to her place.  Her place was clean, and tidy with simple furnishings.  I had made it clear; I did not want any of the items used on me, so he demonstrated different "toys" on her. 
Who knew that one would need so many play things, all similar but slightly different from the others.  Some made of leather or suede, others she made herself out of rope, while the paddles and canes were made of wood.  Some "toys" gave a thud and others had bite.  He knew how to get her to moan and sigh, he also knew how to make her scream and squirm.  He respectfully let me feel the strikes of each on my open palm.  All of this was fine, but I still didn't quiet understand how any of these tools could replace a good, hard core fucking; something this Dom and sub, said that they did not do because he was married.  As I watched him flog her, it did intrigue me but I still thought a good flogging would best be finished off with a good fucking. 
Once the demonstration was over; her and I exchanged pleasantries and he walked me to my car.  He embraced me once again and gave me a soft kiss.  He opened my car door and told me to keep in touch.  Driving home, my mind swirled around all that they shared, what I observed and what I was reading between the lines.  She wanted more from him, but didn't want to admit it to herself and though she said she was ok with him being married and not being penetrated by him, she clearly didn't want to share and she needed some cock.  He was having fun and though he seemed respectful of the boundaries set in his marriage, he turned a blind eye to his sub's jealousy and maybe even relished in it.  He may love his wife, but he did not love his sub and I questioned how long each of these tangled relationships would last.  So I wasn't able to ask my one main question; "What's wrong with a good hard fucking"  besides telling me that BDSM is more than sex.  This coming from people who chose to be in relationships built on rocky foundations, of half truths and rules that I had a hard time understanding.  I was here to learn and needed to keep my judgements to myself. 







No comments:

Post a Comment