Friday 1 February 2013

Happy Anniversary

 
So it's been awhile, but here are some pics from our playtime from our 2nd anniversary. 
 
A friend of mine, knowing I am a kinky girl, thought of me when his doctor friend was closing his practice.  He knew I would love this examination table, and being the sweet heart that he is, he brought it up for me.  It is really a big monsterous thing and not easily hidden in the corner of a spare room, so it sat in the garage for a long time.   
 
I was at a loss as to what I should get hubby for our anniversary and although the desire to play on the table was all mine, I thought I could create an evening around it.  I got some friends help me move it on to our covered deck, which I surrounded with old sheets and curtains to block the view of neighbors, filled the place with candles and sensual music and some of his favorite foods. 
 
We shared a meal together, toasted many happy years, cut the last layer of our wedding cake, then we played.  Here are some pics from that evening.
 
 
 






















No comments:

Post a Comment