Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's Eve

So this year, I was feeling really lame about New Years eve.  My hubby works until 8:00 tonight and then again tomorrow morning so he isn't into staying up all night to only have to wake up and go to work the next day; and I really thought I was ok with just being mellow and staying home.  Don't get me wrong I've had invites to house and club parties, but it just seemed like such a hassel, then at the last minute my girl friend texted me and said that they were having a come as your are, pj party.  So now I'm sitting here in my pj's having a drink, waiting for my man to come home from work, fuck me and then hopefully take me to this party or let me go on my own....I will let you know how it turns out.  If I don't ring in the New Year with a drink in my hand I hope to have my husband's cock in my pussy.  Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment